Saturday, August 16, 2008

Woody's Bar-B-Que


Woody's Bar-B-Que
11897 Foothill Blvd
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
-
Just as almost all of my friends prefer In-n-Out and I prefer Fatburger, I have always liked Woody's more than Phillips. I'm not a huge fan of ribs, I like hot links more, and Woody's has some of the best I have ever tasted. Back when I lived in Los Angeles I would go to Woody's about once a month.
-
I had no idea there was a Rancho Cucamonga location until I drove by on my way to a Quakes game. (I've heard the Rancho Cuc location has closed now, though.) I figured that would be better than a hot dog at the game, so I got a beef sandwich. It was very good. I don't know what kind of barbecue sauce they used (it was different than I remembered from the Los Angeles location, but I can't be sure) but it was very good. The fries were undercooked but the slaw was great.

No comments: