Sunday, August 17, 2008

Rub's BBQ & Ribs (Sacramento)


Rub's BBQ & Ribs
807 Howe Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95825
-
I found this place by accident - I pulled into a parking lot to turn around and saw the sign for barbecue, something I can never pass by. The sign is visible from the street, but it's very easy to miss because it's in the corner of a shopping center. I am glad I found it; I liked the place. The people were very friendly and the meat was good. It wasn't great by any means, but at least it was fresh. They had a mustard sauce, which I thought was good, but the next time I was in Sacramento and returned, they did not have it. I asked the guy working there and he did not know what I was talking about. So I added some yellow mustard to their spicy barbecue sauce, and it was okay, but nothing special.

No comments: